For the past four nights, Cameron has slept for about 9 hours each night (without waking up to eat). He also is taking better naps during the day. I'm not sure where this good luck for us came from, but we certainly welcome it! The worst part, though, is that it's been pretty hot here the past four days. So Chad and I can't sleep much. It's either the heat or my paranoia/regular routine that Cameron will wake up at 5am or so. Anyway, I'll work on my part. I'm just hoping Cameron continues this trend.
Here are some pictures I took this past week.



Cameron seems to be getting more and more curious about things that move. I love to move my fingers in front of him and watch him examine them. He also loves the mobiles in his crib and on his swing. And he smiles a lot more now, although it's hard for me to catch it on camera.
It's so fun to see him growing up!!
1 comment:
I'm excited to see you and the smiling baby!
Post a Comment