Chad, it's been FOREVER! My mom told me you were on the Italy Rome Mission website, so I went to check it out. This video is so great, how did you get the music and everything, I have been trying to figure something fun out like that to put on my blog!
7 comments:
Aw, tender!
Cuuuuuuute!!! Madison laughed while we watched it. She said she misses her cousin Cramon.
very cute...what a cute mom and wife....that baby looks just like a little Wayne Leake.
Love, Suzie Romans
Very Cute and creative...I'll have to figure out one of those.
Chad, it's been FOREVER! My mom told me you were on the Italy Rome Mission website, so I went to check it out. This video is so great, how did you get the music and everything, I have been trying to figure something fun out like that to put on my blog!
http://jmimpc.blogspot.com/
I LOVE that video! Soooooo cute!
It brings a tear to my eye. Cute.
Post a Comment