Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some new pics...

A few pictures from this past week...




Cameron is a big boy now...well, at least with help from the Bumbo! He's still working on sitting up by himself (without face planting into the carpet!).




The reason Cameron looks so scared here is because he was asleep in his car seat (with the nice, cozy cover over it). I went to take a picture of his new onesie Katie sent cause it would be perfect for me to capture him asleep in it. Well, he woke up right as I was taking the picture. So, he was a little startled.






Chad was giving Cameron a bath the other night and called me in to help him dry Cameron off. I wasn't sure why he needed help, but he really wanted me to come in and see this...






He loves splashing in the tub. And yes, I know he's almost outgrowing this. But since he's still working on sitting up on his own, the big boy bathtub will probably have to wait a few more weeks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gin -

GREAT pictures!!! I think you need a fig leaf in some of the tub shots :>

Mama T

Jarom and Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Love the tub. Hopefully he'll sit up on his own soon. Good luck with that!

Unknown said...

LOL! Great pictures. One question... how soon can you start them in the bumbo seat?

Katie said...

I love the mohawk! I think he should wear that style for awhile. He looks like he likes it. :)

Kristen said...

Love the pictures. His legs look so skinny compared to Lucy's. She has nice sized thighs:)

Shanan said...

I think he's the cutest nephew we have!!!! (heh, heh) He is quite cute though - and makes us laugh.

Jarom and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jarom and Melissa said...

Ginnie, after seeing this picture I think we can all extrapolate EXACTLY what Chad looks like when he's naked too. I'm positive that Cameron MUST look just like his dad.

Jarom

shortino said...

jarom ... close, but i have bigger boobs.