First of all, Chad won the Biggest Loser competition!! Congrats to Chad! He and I were really close and he's agreed to be very gracious with his winnings. Yesss!!!
Secondly, I'm in VA! Cameron and I took a non-stop to DC on Saturday afternoon and met my mom, sister, and her fiance at the airport. We then went to Cracker Barrel for dinner.
Third of all, Cameron turned 1 yesterday! Crazy! Cameron got a cold or some type of virus Saturday morning before we were supposed to leave for VA. I was already nervous about the flight...he's pretty mobile. He was very squirmy on the flight and it really made me tired. Since he hasn't felt well the last few days, his first birthday bash wasn't all I had hoped it would be. I think we'll celebrate a little more when Chad and his family are here this weekend, after Katie gets married.
Grandma and Cameron (funny look on his face...he was kind of out of it)
But yay! We made it to Cracker Barrel!!
6 comments:
Hehe! I love the birthday crying, then the joy, and then the !&@?*. (I'm not sure what that last look is.) Good job surviving the flight!
Happy 1 year birthday Cameron. What a cutie.
See you friday, Ginnie
Your little plane adventure doesn't make me excited for our upcoming flight to Houston. Oh well, at least it's direct.
Can't belive he's already one, but I guess that's what happens to everyone. Just wait and in a couple of months people will start asking questions about when you're going to have number 2 - and then to justify themselves they say inappropriate things like "Well if you want them to be two years apart" or "You don't want Cameron too spoiled do you?"
Oh well, not to dwell on that. I hope you're sisters wedding is wonderful. Glad you could be back in VA!
Love ya, Liz
Congrats to Katie! It shows TRUE sisterly love to take a plane ride alone with a 1yr old. I know. Enjoy your time with your family...take a break from real life :)
And, you look great...regardless of who is the biggest loser!
Hey guys, Cameron gets cuter every day! I am happy to hear about Chad's victory, way to go Chad!!! :-)
Give a kiss to Cameron for me.
Hugs
Marcello
Happy Birthday to Cameron. I can't believe he's already a year old. Can you believe you made it this far? Have fun on the rest of your trip.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment