Aw, sweet! These are wonderful.
I'm in love with your son!!!!Grandma T
Cute stuff!
I love the b&w with the big tree. You have to tell me where that is!
I can't tell from some of those pictures...are his eyes blue?
Love the pensive look on his face. Great photos.-- Melissa
I luf him.
I love the picture of Cam with the lilacs in the back. You should put that as a wallpaper on your computer or frame it!
Like I told you in church, Ginnie, he is just so gorgeous! Wow!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Aw, sweet! These are wonderful.
I'm in love with your son!!!!
Grandma T
Cute stuff!
I love the b&w with the big tree. You have to tell me where that is!
I can't tell from some of those pictures...are his eyes blue?
Love the pensive look on his face. Great photos.
-- Melissa
I luf him.
I love the picture of Cam with the lilacs in the back. You should put that as a wallpaper on your computer or frame it!
Like I told you in church, Ginnie, he is just so gorgeous! Wow!
Post a Comment