
Hurray! We cut Cameron's hair! I hated the bushiness of it, but Chad didn't want to cut it. I did it anyway and made it look awful. Chad fixed it and now it's cute. I think it makes Cameron look older (and not so much like Bozo). His curls were cute, but the top just looked silly.



This is what Cameron wore to church on Sunday. I had seen this shirt at Penney's for a while and finally saw it on sale. Love the pink stripes.

Notice the white in her mouth? She was just starting to spit up as I took the pic. Thought you'd like to see her in action! Sorry if this is too gross. I think it's funny.
5 comments:
Ginnie, Charlotte is so sweet. I wanted to talk to you on Sunday but got side tracked. She's so tiny! I can't believe it. I love the pictures on your blog and will have to talk to you this week! I hope adjusting has been okay on you. You'll have to tell me how it's done so I can learn how to have two children under 3 someday.
You are too funny. I love that you're dressing her up. And I love all the flailing...
How cute are your kids!?! Don't worry - I think the spit-up is funny, too. Especially when it's not my kid.
Haha. I've always wondered what spit up looks like before it is all over me... Well, maybe not.
Anyway, I see cuties, cuties!
Charlotte is adorable. I'm glad you've posted lots of pictures of her. We still want to see more. Love Cam's Church outfit. You're doing a great job being a mom to two.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment