Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pictures


Tummy time for each kid... Cameron on the left and Charlotte on the right.  Both kids didn't/don't like tummy time.  They just squeal cause they can't get up and then end up licking the blanket.





Charlotte before church today.  The heat in our building was broken, so we only had Sacrament meeting.  Sweet!





Cameron thinks he's a stud








Do you like how short his tie is?!  It looks like someone cut it off.  But he was very insistent that he wear a tie, and the clothes I got from a lady in the ward (there are one or more longer ties) are still in the trash bag behind the rocking chair in their room.  Oops.  Guess I know what I'm doing this week!





 
 Oh yeah, and he got a haircut yesterday.  His hair was just too bushy.  It's weird, but when Chad had a mustache, I just didn't feel the same about him.  Same way when Cameron's hair is out of control.  I just feel like he's not my kid.  Am I the only one that goes through this?

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute Cute Pics!!!

I love Charlotte's dress ... it's one of my favorites. Poor little thing, she's clawing the heck out of her forehead.

And Cameron's tie is a crack-up! Even before I read your comment, I said the same thing about it looking like it had been cut off. He's getting really big & looks a lot like Chad now.

Can hardly wait for the holidays to get here.

Love, Mom

J, K, L, and D said...

Yay funny pictures! I like how Cam's like "aw, yeeeeeah..."

Was he mad you were taking pictures?

Jarom and Melissa said...

Cute pictures of the kids. Love Cameron in his Sunday outfit. Tummy time is always great.

Camille Hammond said...

Robby said about Cameron and the tie, "That is very Chad." Aren't girls fun to dress up?

shortino said...

Cameron IS a stud... he did those poses on his own. I just told him to stand by the toy box so I could take his picture.

Teresa said...

Shortino ... if Cameron posed like that all by himself, you're in real trouble!!! He's gonna be attracting the ladies like bees to honey.

Annie said...

Your kids are SOOO cute. Anna Little helped me to find your blog and I am so glad to see how you are.
Annie Pence