Thursday, November 19, 2009

We're alive

I know it's been a while, but our computer is pretty much dead.  Yeah.  Right before Christmas.  And at the same time that I've gotten a crown on my tooth (and my dental insurance is poo and doesn't cover it.  Cha ching!).

I didn't even think until this morning that I could load pics on Chad's laptop (that he leaves at home during the day and what I'm using to write this). 

So here are some pics from the last week or so:


The Zoo last week- it was pretty cold.  I only took a few pics because Cameron had several meltdowns.










And just a few pics of Charlotte in her cute hat. 





 


 


 


 



Cameron didn't want a picture taken of him.  He just wanted me to pour him some milk (the jug is behind his back).
 



Not too much new stuff to report, although I'm going to go home to VA on the 5th with the kids (my first time flying with two kids by myself!  Wish me luck!).  Chad will drive out on the 18th and then we'll drive back with him at the first of the year.  I'm excited to go home.  It's been a year since I've been there.

6 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Yay - your kids are so cute! :)
I can't believe how big/old both of them look.

Teresa said...

And we're so excited to have you come home!!!! It's been W-A-Y too long.

Mom

Jarom and Melissa said...

Love Charlotte's cute hat and outfit. Glad you're doing well considering all that's going on.

Tabb and Michelle said...

If you need another computer, we have an incredible deal for you. Let us know!

Shanan said...

I love Charlotte's little smile. So cute. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Emily said...

I love Charlotte's hat! Where did you get it? And I'm so jealous that you get to go home for so long. Have a wonderful trip!