I'm not really sure what this means, but my doc thinks the baby is on the small side (6 lbs). So I'm having an ultrasound on Monday, I think just to see if he's small or if I'm just hiding him well. My neighbor was really small when she was pregnant but had an 8+ pounder. So we'll see what happens.
He's dropped more, but I'm not dilating any. I'm trying to psyche myself out and say that I'm really due in three weeks instead of two. That way, I won't be disappointed if he's late, and I'll be really excited if he's early!
By the way, today's a lot better than yesterday. Sometimes I just need a good cry to make myself feel better---I guess it's just that release of hormones that I need.
Chad was a little disappointed we couldn't get a 4D ultrasound again so that we could really see what he looks like. But I'm not high risk, so they won't send me to the hospital to have it done.
I'll post more after the ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment