Thursday, August 30, 2007

As if I needed to add more pictures...

Just a few more pictures to add that I stole from my sis and sis-in-law...


This is Becky and Kyle. I've known Becky since her family moved into our ward when I was in the 9th grade (I think that's when it was).


This is Kira. She's Becky's older sister and has been a friend of mine for a LONG time!



Grandma Leake and Cameron


My brother, Scott and his wife, Heather


My cousin Jared, grandma Myrtle, brother Josh, me, Katie, and my brother Scott



The Beach gang

2 comments:

Mel said...

wow! captions with the pictures and everything! you must have too much time on your hands now! :) cameron is getting so big! he looks like he is such a fun baby!

Lenore said...

Wow!! Becky got married! She looks beautiful! When did that happen? I am so out of the loop now! Fill me in on what's going on!