Friday, August 10, 2007

I should mention

Sunday is our two-year anniversary! We made it two years! Ha!

This was about three months before I met Chad...I caught the bouquet at a wedding. It really works, you single ladies!

(If you look at the pic closely, it seems like I mowed over the rest of the ladies. I really didn't mean to. Something inside me made me fight for that thing!)

One of my nightgowns for my honeymoon..hee hee :)





What a great two years it has been. I'm very grateful for a wonderful husband and baby. They're my boys, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary!

Mel said...

wow! 2 years goes by so fast huh? you're pics are great! thanks for sharing the fun memories!( way to catch that bouquet! :) )

Unknown said...

We love August anniversaries! I hope you had a great one!! :)