What have we been up to? Well, like I've said in a previous post, I'm not the greatest at blogging. I'll post when there are pictures to post or news to report (remember the tree? *Sniff*), but other than that, I don't always feel like there's a ton to talk about.
I've gone to the library quite a bit and checked out a bunch of books and movies. The latest genre of books I like reading has to do with organizing and housework. I told Chad the other day that if I'm going to be a "homemaker" (I used to hate that word), then I should study up on it.
Chad's continuing to study for his prelims (two tests at the end of August). My parents are coming to visit for a week then and to take care of Cameron while Chad and I go here. We're pretty excited to get away and we hear that Door County is really pretty.
Cameron just cut some molars--3 to be exact. I had a feeling this was happening a few weeks ago when he started acting like the devil again. That's usually how I can tell he's getting new teeth. That, and his runny nose. I felt in there today and there were 3! Let's hope they all come in and get it over with!
Ok. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Cameron LOVES pasta! Notice how nice it looks in his hair....
Cameron was playing in the laundry basket. Chad flung him around it and Cameron thought it was a blast! And no, we didn't get new couches...just washed the slip covers.
This was another night when we made pesto
I got an email today from a lady in the ward. She was taking her kids to a sprinkler park in town. Too bad I've been here three years and didn't know it existed! I didn't want to wait to go when she was going cause of Cameron's lunch and nap times, so we decided to go early.
Cameron was soaked, but seemed to really like it! I think we'll take Chad along next time!
I'm working on uploading a video we made. Since I'm still figuring out our Mac, it might take a while. Stay tuned!
8 comments:
LOVE THE NEW PICTURES!!!!!
Cameron is so big & looks like he's lovin' life :>
Mama T
little buddy!
Don't worry, Ginnie--The spray park just opened this summer! I want to go with you next time-It looks fun!
It will be so nice for you and Chad to get away. Nice of your parents! Logan stayed at our first bed and breakfast last month! Enjoy!
I am glad Cameron like the sprinkle park. We have a couple in town and they scared the beegeebies out of Maddie. :( Maybe better luck next year!
Cute pictures of Cameron. I like the ones of him playing in the fountain. It's so funny how much he likes pasta. I love it. Whatever you say, you're great at blogging, so keep it up. We love the pictures. He's adorable.
-- Melissa
LOVE your posts whenever you get a chance! that splash place looks awesome! gotta love summer! i'm sure you heard about liz and their baby! did you know they are moving out here? you coming to utah anytime soon?! we could have a roommate reunion!
Have fun on your vacation! I'm totally jealous. We don't get to go on our parents only vacation until October :( Oh well, I'm glad you guys do :)
Post a Comment