So as not to scare anyone with the picture below when they first open our blog, I figured I should write something to take up space. Chad told me that he showed his co-workers the blog yesterday and was surprised to see that pic on there since he didn't know I put it on. Great. I'm sure they thought I looked lovely.
I think I had a Braxton-Hicks contraction today. We had a Linger Longer after ward conference, and when I got up to get some water, my tummy felt really tight and kind of hurt. When I pushed on it, it felt like a rock! Wow. So maybe more and more of these will come and that will mean the baby will come earlier than 7 weeks? Ehhh...probably not. I know it's just my body gearing up to give birth. Speaking of that, I was totally sore down in my pelvis yesterday, so I'm sure that means something's going on--hopefully that I'm spreading out a little to make room for the baby to be born and not for him to get way bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment