Monday, March 3, 2008

No pics this week

I just didn't take any. We have some video of Cameron, but our computer is having a hard time burning anything and there's not a ton of disk space (that's what it says anyway), so I couldn't get a decent video on here. Sorry. You'll have to wait!

Cameron has been sick again. I know! He has a pretty bad cold...a lot of snot (the sneezes are NASTY), a lot of congestion (he snores now), and a pretty sad-sounding cough. At least he's not the devil anymore...that was a week or two ago when he had roseola and its aftermath.

And one other interesting (at least I think it is) thing to say: I have this pimple on my face. I know. I'm an adult, but the acne doesn't seem to know that. It wasn't as bad before I ever got pregnant. But since then, it's been the bain of my existence. Anyway, I have this pimple and tonight I was playing on the floor with Cameron and he just stared at it! Rude!! I'm sure he was wondering what that big thing on my face was, but I still didn't appreciate the attention!

So, I'll work on some pics/something more interesting than this post during this week. We do have something cool to post, but it will have to wait a few days.....that's a teaser!

Until then...

6 comments:

Kristen said...

You're pregnant? That is my guess for what you are announcing later this week:) Sorry Cameron has been sick. That is no fun.

Unknown said...

Just wait until you are in the middle of Sacrament and your kid points to your zit and says, "what's that on your face mommy?"

Jarom and Melissa said...

It's always so sad when little babies are sick. Good luck with that. You'll soon teach Cameron that it's not polite to stare, and he'll get over it. We're waiting for your fun post.
-- Melissa and Jarom

Jarom and Melissa said...

Ginnie, I really am cracking up. Seriously hilarious.

Jarom

Katie said...

I have more zits now than I ever did...everyone keeps saying it's wedding stress. But how can I have wedding stress when I've put mom in charge?

C$ said...

I'm sure Cameron didn't mean anything by staring :) It did give me a good chuckle for the day though. Can't wait to see what you're posting later!