
Cameron LOVES the remote. We gave him one that we don't use and doesn't have batteries (he was chewing up the dvd player one). This is a Chad face, I think.
He's working his way onto my leg here. He likes to stand beside me on the couch and put his head on my leg or arm. It's pretty cute.
Cameron woke up from a nap one day and was just standing up at his crib. Chad grabbed the camera. Also, Cameron's hair was wild! But I loved it. I wish his hair would curl like that all the time. And if you couldn't tell, Cameron is usually pretty happy when he wakes up.


So this was last Sunday. See the foil-covered plate on the piano? Well, those were rice krispy treats I made for my nursery. Cameron was intrigued by the foil (I think he also knows that gold fish come in a foil bag...maybe he thought that's what this was). Anyway, he was trying to chew the foil. I wouldn't let him and he got pretty upset. I also liked his outfit. Chad said it made him look like he was from the 70s (how his collar is pulled out).








10 comments:
He's SO cute! I can't believe how big he is - he looks like a little man now more than ever. I love him. I might steal a pic for my blog...
Thanks for posting all the photos. Cameron will be walking by the time we see you in May - then watch out - your rice krispie treats will be history!
Mama T
so funny! gosh your kid is cute! i love how happy they are when they wake up from a good nap too!
Cameron looks so happy! Hehe--that look is definitely a Chad look--hehe. Thanks for the new post!
I didn't know little boddy could drive! He's too cute in the pics in the bed - it's nice that he's a happy baby when he wakes up! I'd be mad too if you moved Rice Krispee treats away from my reach!!!
Generally, he his happy when he gets up. The full version is that he really likes looking at himself. He was really happy because Ginnie had flipped the LCD viewfinder on the camcorder towards him so that he could see himself -- he LOVES that.
What a cute little guy!!
Good idea about a photography post on my blog. I'll have to do that soon. Not that I'm all that great but just to answer questions. Let me know what you wanted to hear about! :)
Have a fabulous day cutie!!
Love your blog!:)
hi there...i have been randomly hopping from one blog to another and i landed upon yours...just wanted to say that your little guy is super cute!
okay...that's all...look forward to checking back soon :)
peace,
emily
Ginnie! He is so cute! Maddie loved tin foil too, wait until he realizes there is a whole roll of it in the kitchen just waiting for him.
Talk to you soon,
Liz
Those are some fun pictures of Cameron. It cracks me up that he wanted those Rice Krispy Treats so bad. I still can't believe all that snow. Glad to hear you guys are happy and doing well, especially that adorable little boy of yours.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment