I'm sure Cameron is totally uncomfortable with his second top tooth getting ready to pop through. But I gotta say that Chad and I are feeling the teething blues. These last few days have been kind of up and down in our household. Cameron woke up every hour the other night until we just let him cry...we knew he was ok and that he needed to just sleep (and if we kept getting up with him, he would wake up every hour throughout the night).
He was horrible in church today and just burst into tears randomly. It was a fun day at church (and home). He went to bed pretty early, and I think that's really for his good. I hope this tooth comes through soon.
We're going to the Dells tomorrow and the Temple on Tuesday. So we'll be messing up Cameron's nap schedule for a few days. Wish us luck!
I'll post pics of the trip when we get back on Tuesday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment