Monday, February 25, 2008

Pics

He's already a Braves baseball fan!






Hurray! Aunt Shanan sent me so many cool clothes!!



I made these onesies for Chad's Valentine's Day (for Cameron to wear, of course)




I also made this frame for Chad to take to work








10 comments:

Katie said...

He is the cutest little nephew in the world...and my boyfriend (don't tell Jared). I LOVE him! :)

Shanan said...

I wonder if he can get any cuter? I just want to hug him and play with him.

Anonymous said...

He's changing everyday ... wow what a little ball player!!

Mama T

Leslie said...

Go crafty! All the stuff you made (including the baby) is so cute!

:)

Shorter family said...

Those onesies you made are super cute. That was a much nicer present than the one Maddie gave Clay. It was a book called, "I love you Stinky Face." I thought it was funny :)
Speaking of cool books, the other day we were at the museum and we found a book we know Chad would like. It is called, "The Gas we Pass." I wish we could draw names for Christmas already :)

Shorter family said...

Those onesies you made are super cute. That was a much nicer present than the one Maddie gave Clay. It was a book called, "I love you Stinky Face." I thought it was funny :)
Speaking of cool books, the other day we were at the museum and we found a book we know Chad would like. It is called, "The Gas we Pass." I wish we could draw names for Christmas already :)

Ammieloris said...

So cute! Good work on the onesies and frame! You are so talented.

P.S. I often call Jonathan "Stinky ____"--I can fill in the blank with whatever I want. He thinks "Stinky Poo" sounds especially bad. Anyway, we saw a Merry Christmas Stinky Face book at church last Sunday, and Jonathan was very intrigued.

Michelle said...

Ginnie!!! So fun that you found our blog and therefore we found yours! Your little family is so cute. Do you mind if I add you to our blog? It will be so fun to keep in touch with you.

Jarom and Melissa said...

I love that he's all boy with the baseball. Look at you get crafty with the picture frames and the onesies! Good for you and fun for Chad.

-- Melissa

Liz said...

You are becoming a domestic godess! Wowsers, I don't know if I would recognize you anymore. The onesies and the frame were super cute! How did you make the onesies bytheway?
Thanks for being excited for our move, and don't worry if I get an accent I'll just come hang-out with you.