A few weeks ago, Chad had Spring Break. We made it out to the local (FREE!) zoo on a nice, warm day. Cameron did great job walking around until the end. He got really upset that he had to get back in his stroller and decided to throw all of his snacks and his drink on the ground. Nice. We were all a little tired!
This picture doesn't do these fish justice! This was seriously the biggest fish I've seen in real life. I couldn't get over it.
Alright. Here's a picture of me pregnant-- a week or more ago. I'm sure I've grown a bit since then. I took this picture cause I was feeling really fat and gross one night and decided to look through pics of my last pregnancy. I would guess I'm around the same size now that I was then, but I wanted to take a picture to prove it. I chose this picture to post because it's dark and the angle made me look a bit smaller than I am! Ha! Taking a picture of yourself is a lot harder than I thought it would be... at least with my lens. And please forget my cluttery room. Eeeeh!
Cameron's Easter outfit. Too bad he won't wear it on Easter. We have Stake Conference on Easter and it's a broadcast. LAME! My parents will be in town and have graciously offered to help watch Cameron for us so we don't have to try to entertain him for 2 hours in the dark at church! Thanks mom and dad!
5 comments:
He's the cutest little Marine I've ever seen!
Mama T
I love the A's hat. What a handsome little guy. Oh and by the way, you are so not big. I don't think it's possible for you to be big, even pregnant!
Chad and Ginnie, We love your blog. You have the cutiest little boy! How did you do that chad? We would love to talk to you. We know you are very busy so call us when you can. 801-771-0306.
Larry and Karen Harris
You are a very cute pregger mom!
I think you look fantastic! Any more recent pic of you prego?
Post a Comment